poppy ben grace

Has anyone bought the fried Egglu?

I would love one! Currently have a (green eglu) bought secondhand, husband not keen on the purple ones (even tho' it is my favourite colour...) but he did quite like the Fried Eglu (goes with his sense of humour of naming his chicken 'Tikka'). Could fit with my grand plan of getting an Omlet WIR so that I would have 2 housing areas if we get a couple more chickens and 7 metres of run space.

I wonder how many are left - I will be jealous if you get the last one!!! :mrgreen:

Only concern I would have is how dark are they inside in the morning? My purple eglu keeps a lot of the light out, not sure if a white one would?

They do look good though, but would need a lot of pressure washes.

that's a good point about the amount of light let in, my girls are good at having at lie in until 7am in their green one

I have one =) It's very pretty.

We lost a chicken few weeks ago and wanted to get a bigger flock, this coming on sale was the perfect excuse to do it. We got 2 new girls yesterday (bringing our total to 4), so far it's still clean :lol: We do have aubiose on the base so hopefully it'll stay clean.

Thanks for posting the pics, they are fab :D

Its just no good I think my heart is really set on one of these. I keep looking at alternatives and second hand ones etc but I really really want :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine will be for the same reasons, an intro set or or hospital situation when free.

I think I might have to get my credit card out tomorrow. Did i read somewhere there are only a few left ? xx

Thanks for posting the pics, they are fab :D

Its just no good I think my heart is really set on one of these. I keep looking at alternatives and second hand ones etc but I really really want :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine will be for the same reasons, an intro set or or hospital situation when free.

I think I might have to get my credit card out tomorrow. Did i read somewhere there are only a few left ? xx

Yes I read on the Omlet twitter / facebook that there were only 5 left (think they put that info on after the TV appearance).