Chicken Kitty

3 bantams in a cube....too much space?

We have had our 3 girls for 5 weeks now.....they are happily residing in a !gogreen! with 3m run.

We are now planning on a WIR for the winter and have seen a couple of options online, one of which is designed to fix to the Cube. As 'Morehens' is already taking hold :dance: I would like to upgrade to a cube with a view to adding to our brood next spring! :dance: (Hubby is not convinced....yet!)

My question is would our 3 lovely girls (Sussex bantams) be too cold in a big, spacious cube over the winter?....Just wanted to do my research before putting my 'master plan' to my long suffering Hubby! :whistle:

Any advice would be very much appreciated! :D

Three bantams in a cube over winter will be plenty warm enough in their feather duvets :)

Don't forget that thousands of poultry keepers have used garden sheds to house their birds with no ill effect.

Sussex bantams are lovely - I have a Light Sussex and a Silver Sussex but I'm planning to hatch more of both next spring.