Paola

Ravelry

Having just returned from Singapore, which is 30-33 degrees 365 days a year, I have not knitted for nearly 2 years. When I have knitted in the past it has not been hugely successful!! :roll: However upon my return a good friend has introduced me to www.ravelry.com and some stunning yarns. I am completely hooked 8) I am about to finish my first project and is quite looking forward to cooler weather so that I can wear it :oops: Anybody else on here use Ravelry? :D

oooh, spooky :lol: ive just been looking on the ravely site and im going to make this bolero

it looks pretty easy to do, its just a rectangle, and you stitch it up for the sleeves :D

what's your project?

cathy

x

I had already added that to my faves :shock: Spooky! I am PaolaF if you want to add me as a friend 8)

I am useless at doing linkys to sites :roll: The project I am doing is called Hitchhiker 8) I will finish it tonight. DD1 and DD2 want me to knit them one each also. I got them to choose the yarn from a lady I found on Etsy who is fantastic.

A friend showed me some of her Manos del Uruguay silk blend yarn :drool: The photos never seem to be able to do the yarn justice :D I have managed to find a great pattern on Ravelry for it 8)

ok, you made me do it :roll:

Ive got that scarf pattern :D , I now need the sock yarn to knit it (like I havent got tons of it already :lol::lol: )

so, thats another thing im working on this week then :lol: I wont have time to work soon :lol:

cathy

x

Really had to twist your arm! I think working is overrated anyway :wink:

I have finished it! *does victory dance round her lounge* Just need to sew in the ends. I have tried it on and I am really pleased with it 8) Will take pics tomorrow and post them then :wink: