Leicester_H

<< The Omlet Daily QUIZ >>

Hi

For those of us who have been addicted to the daily quiz, I have created a new one.

Its at http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=98615

Tomorrow is 1st Sept (I think/assume it works monthly - I can't see any setting for this)

I'll look around for another way of doing this but shall we try this one for a few weeks and see how it goes ? Please post any feedback here and I'll try to respond.

H

Edited by Guest

Do you have to sign up with a new account? :think:

Unfortunately yes. Just add a 2 (or whatever) to your previous name and use the same password (so not too much to have to remember!)

If you play in more than one private tournament, you must register in each separately, and you must log out of one game before logging into another.

The site went down again when I was waiting to play today. this is the error message:The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Cheeky things implying that I might be to blame :lol:

I love doing the daily quiz, and see the same names every day, but dont really know anything about you all, so I thought it might be nice to introduce ourselves so we know who we are playing with! My user name on the quiz is chrissyxx, and Chrissy is my real name. I'm a proud nanny of 4 gorgeous boys, ranging from almost 6, to 6 months, and I work part timefor a lingerie/clothes company. I have 6 chickens at the moment, 2 elderly ladies called Pamelina (after my boss!) and Winnie (after my mum), 2 Ambers, called Molly and Polly, 1 Speckled (Peppa) and 1 rather gorgeous but skittish Nera called Sarah. Needless to say the grandsons named them all, but this is a definite improvement on the originals who they wanted to call Dave 1, 2, 3 and 4! (dont ask!) We also have 2 rabbits, and 2 cats, so it can be bedlam at feeding time.! It would be great to find out a bit about my fellow quizzers, if anyone wants to introduce themselves! xxxx

Hi Chrissy

What a lovely idea. I love the quiz too!

My name is Janepie332 = Jane and I am afraid I am always happy when I get a higher score than you as you always seem to come top! ( :oops: does that make me a bad person? :anxious: ) Did really badly today though.

I have 6 chickens, 2 cats and a pond full of fish and tadpoles - although that is OH and DS's domain. 2 children at university. I work part time. 3 days a week as a Portage Worker and 1 day as a Nursery Nurse in a school. I work term time only and always plan to do loads of housework during the holidays but never do!

I love reading, cooking, going to the cinema and popping up to London to see the sights.

X

I am seagullukuk and a very pleased to have come top once in the two months I have been playing

Maybe using my iPhone hinders me by being slow. I live just outside London in Epping Forest. I have 7 chickens at the moment 5 since they were eggs one is a cockerel and may have to go soon! ;-(

Hello,

I am puffin... or Briony if you prefer!

I get very cross if I miss a day of the quiz!

We have six chickens, four cats and a giant french lop rabbit.... plus three children and a husband! We all live in Lincolnshire!

B

Snowberry2/emma here! I am currently eglu-less & chicken-less due to finances....but have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 2 ferrets, 2 hamsters & 3 kids, 18, 12 & 10. I've worked as a court usher, but am currently still looking for work; Cornwall doesn't have much going for it at the moment so am hoping to move more Wiltshire way. If not, then I'm starting my forensics degree in September....

I'm not keen on Hobbies day as it always seems to be about odd american things such as World of Warcraft; I'm always stunned to do well on Sundays...that's just not cool for a one-time goth.... :lol:

Christine, aka Aga n chickens signing in to say 'Hello !'

Since taking early retirement 3 years ago I find this quiz a nice way to keep the grey matter working

I have to admit that recently I've been taking my laptop away on holiday hoping to get WiFi access, so that I can keep up with you all. :D

DH and myself live in a semi rural area just outside Nottingham.

I keep myself busy by knitting, making patchwork cushions, and recently I've started a quilted knee rug for my Gran who'll be 99 later this year.

Last year we rehomed a pup from a local rescue centre. The poor girl was only 4 months old and must have been someone's Christmas present, but by Easter she was in the Dog Pound :(

A year on and she's growing into a lively lady....part pharaoh hound/part monster, but we love her :lol:

We also have 5 chickens..one of the original Pepper Pots who arrived with the cube, and 4 new Rhode Island Red x Light Sussex. The old girl hasn't produced an egg for over a year but the other 4 are excellent layers..114 eggs last month !

The Pepper Pot is looking a little grey round the cheeks but she is a good weight and still has a bright red comb so she's still fit but getting old.

DH must feel he's in the minority, what with the chooks in the garden and pup all being female :)

I'm Mercedes55 on the forum and the same name on the quiz. My real name is Lyn and I live in SW Herts with my partner, 2 hens (had 12 at one time!) shih tzu called Daisy and a gcc parrot called Peaches.

I have a grown up son who is married and a 6yr old granddaughter.

Hobbies, well I am very into raw feeding my dog (is that a hobby?) and spend ages sourcing foods, reading up about all the different foods and then sorting out her food into pots into the freezer so that I can give her a nice varied diet. You can tell I am kind of obsessed with that and my OH says the dog eats better than us, which I think is probably correct. I used to love doing cross stitch and have tons of pictures that I've had framed over the years. However my tastes in home decor have changed so I don't do them now. I used to do a lot of knitting when my granddaughter was a baby as little things are all I can knit!

I don't go out to work as I suffer with agoraphobia and general anxiety so have plenty of time on my hands. I'm not really too good at quizzes but I do enjoy doing them :lol: