Mum

Auboise and chicken poop compost?

it depends on how soiled it is I used it straight out of the coop in the late spring early summer this year around my spuds with no ill affects. but winter bedding I left in bags till I needed it about 3 months I use bliss which is a rape seed by product same sort of thing through

all of this years since summer through is going into the muck pen bliss from the coops and the wood based bedding from the runs plus any wood chip we get on the allotment as we can't risk the muck from the local farm due to it been contaminated by Aminopyralid weed killer earlier in the year.then that will be dug in next winter as compost/muck

We've got 3 compost bins which are full and so now I end up chucking it all on the (not used) veg patches ... have about 3 bags ready to go to someones/an allotment too!

Not really a help but you can see a visible change so maybe when its broken down a bit

help, i`ve been using nettex ground sanitiser , and i started off by collecting all the wood shavings and chicken muck and putting it on my veg patch the area i`ve yet to get ready for planting, does any one know if i`ve done the right thing is it safe , i only did it a couple of times and i`ve not done it since i`m a bit concerned , how long should i leave it as compost before i put it on garden again, or should i do it at all incase i compromise the soil for organic veg, thanks lolly

I use Stalosan F to sanitise my bedding which then goes in the compost and then on my veg patch (I tend just to use it when it looks like it's broken down well). I'm not aiming for organic though so don't know if it would compromise that or not.

Why don't you contact Nettex and ask them? I'm sure they'd be happy to advise you :) .

Welcome to the forum, by the way :D . How many chickens do you have?