Mum

Thank Omlet forum (and the omleteer who sold their eglu)

Firstly, thank you to the Omlet forum for the facility which enables people to sell their Eglus.

Secondly, thank you to the Omleteer who offered an Eglu for sale. The transaction was swift (via PM) the buyer and sellers anonimity was secure.

What I hadn't expected, was just how generous the sale actually was and how very grateful I am that the transaction was not only hassle-free, but I feel that I was afforded an excellent opportunity and almost feel guilty that I've benefitted more than the seller! :oops:

No names, no pack drill: but, to the seller, thank you so much. To Omlet Forums, thank you!

As a bonus, I got to meet a really lovely lady with a lovely family who I will keep in touch with.

Today has been a truly lovely day :mrgreen:

Hello!

I am new here and am eagerly anticipating my first hens! I have been searching high and low for an Eglu Cube or even Classic. There just don't seem to be any used ones in my area. The cost of new is pretty prohibitive for me right now... Does anyone know of any web sites that may have a lead for me? I've been searching EBay and Craig's List with no luck. I live in mid Michigan. Thanks!