craftyhunnypie Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 At the Copa..Copacanna. Here's my showgirls I hatched a while back. Lola the black one, Rico the cockerel ( pretty sure) & Cabanna the other white one. I wasn't sure about hatching these, it was hubby's fault - he bought the eggs. But I have to say I am in love with them. They are a bit Ditsy though! A few pics for you... & this is where they live! Enjoy! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 Oh they are charming. Like those Victorian powder puffs with handles Are they Naked Necks x Silkies? I like the way you have given them exotic names. It really suits them. Show girls indeed! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted February 21, 2012 Author Share Posted February 21, 2012 Showgirls is actually a breed now. They have been created through a naked neck to silkie cross. Apparently these have a dash of polish too. The breeder I had the eggs off has spent years perfecting the breed. Glad you like them. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
daxigirl Posted February 21, 2012 Share Posted February 21, 2012 They are just the most adorable little things ever. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted February 22, 2012 Author Share Posted February 22, 2012 Thank you! They make me laugh so much with their bare necks. Makes me want to knit little tube neck warmers! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted February 22, 2012 Share Posted February 22, 2012 They are very sweet. And I like their house too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henslaved Posted February 22, 2012 Share Posted February 22, 2012 Thank you! They make me laugh so much with their bare necks. Makes me want to knit little tube neck warmers! Emma.x Maybe you could make them a feather boa each from you're other girls , then they'd be real showgirls . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted February 22, 2012 Author Share Posted February 22, 2012 I'm thinking diamonds, sequins & big white bulb dressing room lights for their coop! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LolaLayla Posted February 22, 2012 Share Posted February 22, 2012 I'm thinking diamonds, sequins & big white bulb dressing room lights for their coop! Emma.x Absolutely They are lovely. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...