sadietoo Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 Just to say I was stuck for a present for a friend and came across this http://www.all-tea-towels.co.uk/ they have a great selection of fun and pretty tea towels, and as drying up is such a boring chore I always think it is improved by a jolly tea towel...anyway. ...I ordered a couple on Saturday night and they arrived yesterday, beautifully wrapped, safe and sound and great quality (they are Ulster Weavers) . So refreshing to deal with a company with good customer service.... (They have some great Hen designs, but I went for seasidey ones for my friends caravan!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 That highland cow would cheer me up Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 Now that is positively spooky, sadietoo! My dear sister had a big birthday recently, for various reasons the celebration has had to be postponed till later this month, and my siblings and I are going to buy her a one-day baking course. I want something to wrap up to go with the voucher, and one of those tea-towels will do nicely! I also know someone who would love the Tunnocks tea-cakes one! Thanks for this link, I am off to order. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luvachicken Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 Mmmmm, I think I will put this link in my favourites I have a special friend who is really into cows and another who likes beach themed things. I myself, liked all the Christmassy ones. Thanks for that sadietoo. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 They are lovely quality, I have this one and it's lasting ages. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey Lucy Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 Great. I now have tea towel envy. They are lovely though... We're meant to be saving... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted July 4, 2012 Share Posted July 4, 2012 Great link! They have a lovely selection of chicken tea towels Clare, I have the tea cosy that matches your tea towel! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 5, 2012 Share Posted July 5, 2012 ....Clare, I have the tea cosy that matches your tea towel! Nooo, don't tell me that! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted July 5, 2012 Share Posted July 5, 2012 uh oh! Will have to browse that now. We've just had a new rayburn ( well new to us) & are doing up our kitchen. I feel a few of these would look very nice to compliment the rayburn. Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted July 6, 2012 Share Posted July 6, 2012 ....Clare, I have the tea cosy that matches your tea towel! Nooo, don't tell me that! Sorry! It's on this website Clare Ulster weavers there's two different styles by the look of it. Looks like they do matching placemats and mugs too Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted July 6, 2012 Share Posted July 6, 2012 I have the placemats and coasters; Jude gave them to me one Christmas. Hmm, just checked the tea cosies; not my king I'm afraid. I tend to prefer the crocheted and knitted ones. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...