Alis girls

Calendars for 2013

I love my Google calender (I am assuming Hotmail is much the same), as you can colour code it so that different peoples events are easy to see & also you can put events onto a repeat which is really handy.

I even have a calendar for the meals I am going to cook,so that when something goes into the freezer,i can add it on as a meal in a couple of weeks time - this has really helped me to keep on top of the freezer

What a really fab idea. I have such grand ideas with my freezer but find that great dishes go in but rarely come out!!!!

I'm not up to date with modern technology when it comes to things like this and am still on a paper diary. I do however use gmail and have access to it on a smart phone, plus an iPad used to surf (like now) so how easy would it be to sync and use a digital diary. How do you start? Sorry if that's a mega dim question.

I can access my Google calendar on my phone & my daughters can also add things via their phones,so I have a record of their work hours & so forth.

If you have a Google/Android phone it is very simple to set up :D

The Google Calendar is a Widget on an Android phone, & you just sign in once.

I haven't got one this year. They never get used. Generally I find that if a date needs to go on a calendar it's something I prefer to forget so I store it in my head or if it's important I write it on a blackboard in the hall.

I was given a Downton Abbey diary which I'm using to record everyday things im doing. It's a bit like the last one I had when I was a kid 'Today I went to school', except this says 'usual sunday, doing usual sunday stuff'. What wonderful memories I will have at the end of the year! :oops:

Mine is Picture Perfect Poultry from Poultry Talk :clap: ....lots of lovely chook pics and (in theory!) enough space to write stuff.....I also bought Mum a copy, hers is still sat here as I was too poorly to remember to give it to her at Christmas & haven't seen her since 'cos she's been poorly too :(

Last year I had Hugs....a real feel good animal cuddles calendar :D ...I do love hugs....