Chicken deficient Posted February 9, 2013 Share Posted February 9, 2013 Well mine is very unimaginative Im afraid my name is Louise and I always complain because my parents didn't give me a middle name and gave my brother two, my hubby sick of hearing me whinge about it gave me Mabel as a middle name. so..... Loumabel I've always called you "lou - mabelle" in my head . Same here! And me! I'm Chicken Deficient because I didn't have any chickens when I joined the forum! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted February 9, 2013 Share Posted February 9, 2013 Very boring here... My initial and surname! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dancing cloud Posted February 12, 2013 Share Posted February 12, 2013 Dancing Cloud comes from a story my dad told me when I was very little, about the white fluffy clouds that dance with the sun and the stars that dance with the moon, and how they all dance around the earth in time so that we all get to see one or the other. The earth is safe and protected by the never-ending dance (and every now and then the moon gets naughty and stays up late so it can get a peek at the sun, so sometimes you see them in the sky together). An easy way to explain night and day to a toddler, and the image of a dancing cloud stuck - always said I'd call my sailing ship that one day (maybe next lifetime ... or the one after that). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chortle Chook Posted February 13, 2013 Share Posted February 13, 2013 What a really lovely story I don't know about toddlers but this adult thinks that is so poetic Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superkitty Posted February 13, 2013 Share Posted February 13, 2013 Same here. Will have to remember that story for (one day) my own kids Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...