TutuTallulah

Anyone have a Beko fridge freezer?

I have a Beko fridge freezer with water dispenser which i took apart for cleaning (including removing the 'gromit/valve type thing and spring). Its the type where the water is stored in a clear tank in the fridge door, it's not one that's plumbed in.

I now cannot get the blasted thing back together, stupidly I only have 4 parts, but I cannot remember what went where!

I have googled for the last 2 hours - all instructions say 'if water dispenser is taken apart for cleaning it must be reassembled corrrectly'. I know that!!! Just need to know how!!!!

I'm completely stuck Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance x

3 hours ago, Lewis said:

Have Omlet changed the way old posts are coming up on search engines 'cos we're getting lots of new members posting and resurrecting old posts...

I've wondered that for a while.

Just when I see there is a new post, I then spot that it is from years ago, although the latest replies are up to date.

It has also been the case lately that peoples first posts don’t appear in the unread category and go unnoticed for quite a while. I trawl through the forum a few times a week. But there seems to be a delay too in when they appear. Because I know I checked one day and the next day a post appears from days ago.