LottyJ1

Mini Labradoodles??

If you would like a laid back dog, you NEED a retired racing greyhound :angel:

Sorry, just have to take every opportunity to plug the cause!!!!! :anxious:

Is going to Crufts an option for you? It's on until Sunday and you could lose yourself in "Discover Dogs" to meet lots of different breeds ... well worth a trip ...

Good luck with whoever you choose!

Ahh! How sweet! Do you have a name picked out? How old is little one?

I feel really puppy broody, there is a 12 week rottie puppy who walks in the same park as me. I've never seen a 'baby' rottie before. She's so cute.

I really don't want another dog but puppies are so cute. :D

She is adorable! I have puppy envy! Mine is now just over 9 months and have had her since she was 8 weeks. I remember her when she was 4 weeks old when we first met her. So tiny.

Have you chosen a name yet? That was one thing I found quite difficult.

Your reasons for getting a puppy were the same as mine. I have two cats who are not dog savvy and one who was chased by a dog so understandably not that keen. It has taken a while but they are all now fairly comfortable with each other. Neela (dog) chases Gizmo the youngest cat, but she gets beaten up by YoYo (cat) :lol: Gizmo is turning now and bats her on the nose! Not hard or to draw blood, just a warning. I think YoYo plays with the dog as he will hide under the piano stool and as she walks past a paw comes out bat bat bat! :lol:

Now you haven't wait till you can bring her home. I tried not too get too excited, but when we went to collect Neela I was a bag of nerves. Exciting times :D

LottyJ1, I looked into getting a greyhound or lurched as well, because of their characters - but in the end I was too worried about my cats, so thought exactly the same as you - to start with a puppy. At the moment she is 9 days old, and we've called her Merry. I'm besotted :D