Plum Posted April 24, 2013 Share Posted April 24, 2013 Yes was good to see it had given them the confidence to make it work for them and Ann has made a quilt Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Charlottechicken Posted April 25, 2013 Share Posted April 25, 2013 Watched the semi final on i player as I missed both it and the final I don't think there were enough episodes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted April 25, 2013 Share Posted April 25, 2013 I agree, there weren't - and did I miss the explanation as to why one competitor ? Jane ? vanished. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickencam Posted April 25, 2013 Share Posted April 25, 2013 She was taken ill during the first show, but wasn't mentioned again until the review of where they are now, very odd. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...