Chickendoodle

Pepperberry blouses for the well endowed

Most of you have probably heard of Bravissimo for bras for those of us well endowed ladies :lol: I recently bought a white shirt from their Pepperberry arm which is clothes made to fit us as well. I am wearing it for the first time today and I can't tell you how nice it feels to firstly not to have to put a safety pin behind the buttons to stop it gaping apart and secondly to be able to sit down without automatically having to pull it down over the chesticle area.

They are not cheap (naturally) and are shaped for curvy, really curvy and super curvy. I am 34G and the really curvy fits beautifully.

Here is the link http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/products/tops/shirts-and-blouses/3-4-sleeve-classic-shirt/white/pt174wht/?level=1&show=16&sort=1&exclusive=false&new=false&sale=false

They do all sorts of other stuff but a simple white blouse that fits is enough for me

I assume that they have properly sized armholes as well? I have differing levels of T shirts - smart and pretty, casual and farm as they're comfortable but it would be nice to have just one blouse.....

I'd need one suitable for back fat and fat arms as well :think: - perhaps I'll just have to stick with T shirts.

Lovely blouse! A colleague was telling me about Pepperberry just the other day, and as I'm not well endowed I'd never heard of them, she was raving about the fit :)

Lesley, if only clothing manufacturers would make sleeves more generous! I'm a bog standard size 12 with 11 inch upper arm, and have taken tops back where they are so tight across the upper arm it's ridiculous, I refuse to wear tight sleeved tops :evil: I have no idea who they think they are making clothing for :roll:

I assume that they have properly sized armholes as well? I have differing levels of T shirts - smart and pretty, casual and farm as they're comfortable but it would be nice to have just one blouse.....

I'd need one suitable for back fat and fat arms as well :think: - perhaps I'll just have to stick with T shirts.

I can only comment on what I've bought Lesley but so far my bingo wings have been OK!

Looks great and not a bad price for a smart shirt. Is the fabric thick enough to wear a patterned bra underneath? This is one of my gripes too. :? I am a 14 on my lower half but really should be a 12 at the top, I have a smallish waist and narrow shoulders, but chubby arm tops and D boobs. I may well try this shirt because fitted shirts flatter me if they don't gape. :lol:

I love their blouses.

I don't get on so well with the strappy tops - the fitted bras are HUGE and padded so make me even bigger, and some of the V neck dresses are quite low but the blouses are amazing.

Really great to have a smart fitted look with a suit, rather than either gaping across the front or hanging like a blooming sack.

Lovely quality cotton and iron well.

Looks great and not a bad price for a smart shirt. Is the fabric thick enough to wear a patterned bra underneath? This is one of my gripes too. :? I am a 14 on my lower half but really should be a 12 at the top, I have a smallish waist and narrow shoulders, but chubby arm tops and D boobs. I may well try this shirt because fitted shirts flatter me if they don't gape. :lol:

The fabric is thicker than usual for a white cotton blouse but you would see a patterned bra underneath. It has a slight stretch to the fabric which is nice. I found it really comfortable and I think the cut is generous so arms etc should be fine.

There are quite a lot of Bravissimo branches now so worth paying a visit if you can. Staff are very helpful I have found