Lulabellx1 Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickanne Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 Love this! Just has a great birthday card from my brother that calls the chicken "he" although it's laying an egg! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ain't Nobody Here Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 That should be the Omlet motto . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WitchHazel Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 Love it Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
redsunset Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 I'm saying nothing........... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mollyripkim Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 I hear those little voices in my head all the time! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
good_egg Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 I can hear them now!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lulabellx1 Posted August 20, 2013 Author Share Posted August 20, 2013 We JUST added 3 new hens two weeks ago, turning our flock of four in to seven. A week later the RSPCA phoned to ask us if we wanted any more ex-bats (as we have had 6 in the passed from them)... My partner put his foot down... although, I'm sure there is space for a few more Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chuckmum6 Posted August 20, 2013 Share Posted August 20, 2013 I have started hearing that voice again .......must resist...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purplemaniacs Posted August 21, 2013 Share Posted August 21, 2013 I'm not listening to the voices this year 2014 maybe Great card! Chrissie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lulabellx1 Posted August 21, 2013 Author Share Posted August 21, 2013 That's what I have said, I am waiting until the ginger ninjas retire to the great coop in the sky, at least (our three ex-bat's). Whether I can hang on that long... we'll see Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...