Chucky Mama

Christmas 'Foodie' Swap - Last posting date 14th December

Thank you to my Omlet chef. I've had a jar of fig, date & chutney, a jar of sweet chilli sauce & some citrusy biscotti in a lock & lock box? Some of the biscotti got ate this morning during present unwrapping. They are delish & I'd love the recipe! The chutney & chiili sauce will get ate tomorrow with some cold turkey & cheese. Mm mm. Thank you my chef, very much appreciated. Oh & do you want your lock & lock box back? :D

Emma.x

Mmm nom nom! I've got some lovely handmade chocolates and a chocolate salami - they're in the fridge, they're definitely not for sharing with my relatives! I'm being very good and not eating the Ferrero Rocher and After Eights, if I'm going to indulge in chocolates these look much nicer! Thank you very much, swappee :D

Yet again, my photo skills are not doing this justice:

th_image_zpse0996446.jpg

Belated thank-you to my santa. My box which I didn't open until Christmas day contained oat cookies that although they said should be eaten straight away and not kept to Christmas (I didn't realise :oops: ) were absolutely fine and lovely. Chefs salt which was exactly the right quantity for the salt cellar beside my stove. The chefs salt intrigues me, I can't work out what else is in it. I don't use a great deal of salt whilst cooking but I must remember to add this to soups etc as I always realise later needed a bit of salt. And a jar of marmalade which we'll be opening tomorrow as we just finished the current pot of marmalade. Looking forward to toast and marmalade for breakfast tomorrow. I've never had any success making marmalade except from the mamade tins :lol: so pleased to get proper marmalade.