Charlottechicken

Frugal living 2014

Another vote for NIkki loo roll, I buy mine at Home Bargains who are also cheapest for mealworms

Ooh, forgot to mention Home Bargains! Seconded with the mealworms, I've had 90g pouches from there for a pound.

B & M bargains are good shops for general household and foody bargains if you have them near too :wink:

Got about £240 worth of clothes from Debenhams in their buy one get one half price on final clearance lines for £25

This was after the buy one get one half price then the 20% offer which was in the Daily Mail and £33 worth of reward vouchers which I had from my Debenhams credit card which we use all the time for the rewards. We were very happy bunnies. :D

Got about £240 worth of clothes from Debenhams in their buy one get one half price on final clearance lines for £25

That's brilliant shopping, well done!

Total outgoings for January in our house was less than £280, that is food, and all the bills :dance: Pity it won't continue, we have a few expensive months coming up :(

Bargain-tastic...... Got my clothes washing liquid reduced from £7 to £3 :dance: I really stocked up, probably have about a years worth :oops:

Still doing my buy as I need with a monthly store cupboard stock up :D monthly stock up was £124 (but £45 of that was the washing liquid :anxious: ) that was also some fruit and veg too. Definitely saving money as a result :D