quickcluck

my pretty girl.........

Have been thinking about you alot over christmas, wondering how you were doing....... It's sooo frustrating. We are still taking her out and plonking her down in the garden, as she doesn't like the wet, long grass or the dark! Luckily we feed her on a raw diet so at least her poops are only like rabbit poops, tiny nuggets :shock: it's a small slightly odd thing to be pleased about :oops:

Luckily we feed her on a raw diet so at least her poops are only like rabbit poops, tiny nuggets :shock: it's a small slightly odd thing to be pleased about :oops:

Didnt think that yorkies would "take" to a raw food diet but am willing to try anything which makes clearing up more manageable. We had a terrible incident on Christmas day involving, my 84yr old mother, my livingroom carpet and Annabel :oops: She was almost homeless at Christmas. If you get a chance could you point me in the right direction for info on raw food diet. Thank you. Ax