Well I really like it ,, but I had an eglu classic and sold it last year but ended up missing having hens to much but I didn't like the opening the back up but have to say it's ok the egg bit isn't very deep but small price to pay ,,, I'm def going to look into get one of theses no more bending down :dance:

I think it's great - a mini cube! I will now be planning and scheming ways to convert my go (which is already up - on a table with a ladder) properly. I don't have or really need a run, but that doesn't stop me plotting!!!!! I must resist as I am already getting loads of stick about spoilt hens :evil:

There eglu classics are fab I had one but sold it ,,,, you wouldn't be satisfied without a new go up you'd keep looking and I know this because I'm doing the same ,,, but only just had my omlet walk in run delivered this week so funds are building up again ,, :dance:

Wow you got loads mind you I had 2 eglus and a cube ,,, sold everything as my life changed but missed having hens so now have a eglu go with a walk in omlet run :dance: very exciting we are waiting for our second hen to start laying the other one has laid 4 eggs now :dance:

Well, I have ordered the Up frame for my Go house, next (after payday) I will order the run as I am hoping to join it to my WIR. Then I will have the cube train attached and a small Go train, which can become my coop of shame to isolate my broodies! My Eglu can remain as a raised (on a table) nest box inside the WIR and I then have my Forsham ark for isolation or hatching out in :D

I will need to do it stages :shh: , but it is bound to set OH off moaning about spoilt chickens :whistle: !

Received my Up on Monday and put it together the same day. Took some time, but wasn't too difficult.

Very happy with it. My new chicks are happy too. A few things take getting used to, for me and the chickens. But this is my first ever coop and first ever chickens, so everything is new.

New here and haven't figured out how to post pics, but will do as soon as possible.