Hi i have wooden coop and need a secure run as my garden has no grass due to my chickens keep getting into the garden. Omlet has a sale on. Would the small run be big enough for 5 hens to start with then i will extend it in a couple of months advice please before i buy . Thank you

Gone and brought the walk in run cant wait for it to arrive.kids going to collect some branches from the park to put up in it they exited.xx just need to work some overtime at work now.

My job for today is......putting my W in R together! Cheers for the discount Omlet ! I had been dithering for months - the £100 off clinched the deal! But I didn't really save as I went for the taller version when I was looking at the lo rise one! Wish me luck in building it - I could be gone a while.......

Do you mean the Omlet walk-in (or Lo-Rise) run? I can't see the dimensions but you need to allow approximately 1m x 1m per hen - so for five you would want 2.5m x 2m for example.

Waves to Olly! Long time not here - haven't been able to log on or rejoin for some reason for ages! But it's let me in now!