Gosh me too.look forward to your replies. I had been looking at gumtree freebies and just missed an old office type square table which had metal legs. I thought it looked as if it would do the job. It's a shame omlet don't make one to fit.I have also got the Go Up and it's great to be able to use the space underneath.

I had been looking at gumtree freebies and just missed an old office type square table which had metal legs. I thought it looked as if it would do the job.

That's just what I've got (although it's rectangular and was a school table!). I put an old pallet on top with a square of lino on top to make the eglu easier to turn for cleaning.

This is an old photo but shows the idea. I've now got a second eglu which sits opposite the blue one on the table top (held in place by the weight of the blue one) with a couple of extra legs screwed under the far end.

5653715722_1dafb3aee2_z.jpg

Hi C D I hadn't seen the Go in the flesh so to speak and ordered it online. I was disappointed when it came as, in my opinion it doesn't seem to be as high quality as the classic. I do however like the frame which raises it off ground. This means extra space in WIR I love your table ANH it's just what I need :mrgreen:

So how about a plastic garden table.. people often chuck them out. Maybe ask on free cycle or look on local for sale. You can shorten the legs if you wanted at the bottom end. They're fitted shape on the ö es I've seen at the top.. I've got mine on one of the oblong ones. Someone was 5hrpei g it away. Perfect. Less wood for mites...

I made my ramp out of part of an old pallet with the bars from the old style roosting bars nailed to it. You probably wouldn't have to put bars on, the wood is rough enough that hens could walk down it, I'm sure.

16874047393_43abe46389_z.jpg

You have 2 classics in the same run!

Can I ask, do the same chicken return to each coop every night or do they just take their pick on different nights?

I was thinking of having a separate run..