quickcluck

Perminant (brazillian) blow dry....

Has anyone tried this?

I done it done last week, as my hair can be on the frizzy side, it's very fine but there is loads of it. I also have a muscle condition which makes drying my hair tricky at times, it can take 45mins with rests taken for my arms...... :anxious:

I was sceptical but soooooo pleased with the results. I washed it for the 1st time today, rough dried it and turned the ends under in 10 minutes flat :D:D:D It's stayed perfect all day including sweating in the garden, not a curl in sight!!!

Yay me!

Ah, it would probably suit me too, I have thick hair with a mind of its own, flat gloss is something of a holy grail :lol: However, I don't think I'd be brave enough - I've just read the Jenifer Aniston story :shock:

You'll have to let us know how it goes :D

I've had one. I am afraid it didn't last long at all. I have Afro mixed hair. I was pleased initially although rather concerned at the need to have the door open due to the clouds of 'vapor' produced during the procedure :anxious: I haven't had it done since as it was costly for something that didn't last long. May be fine for someone with different hair though.