freerange

Old

I was so cold after lunchtime in the playground yesterday I got back into bed. :shock: I took a cup of tea, a scone and my laptop.

Now having an electric blanket would be great :D

I am really lucky and have a superking size bed. Its really high off the ground. It's soooo big and snuggly. The duvet I have is impossable to lift on your own it is so heavy.

I love going to bed :shock:

Edited by Guest

Gina a super king size bed is what you need. :D

It's 6ft wide I can lay one side with my arm stretched out. My husband can do the same,we only just tough fingers :!: Its great. :shock:

I had the same problem as you waking up with no covers. :x

Not any more :D

Edited by Guest

Happy birthday FR

We have a big bed, but cuddly, snuggly, OH still sleeps on my side shares my pillow and I hang on the edge for dear life as I can't bear to poke him.

Love is!

:D When my husband asked me what I wanted for christmas I said an electric blanket, But he said he'd be too hot

You can buy them with separate heated sides Rebecca, so you can control which side gets heated, his or hers, or both! We've got one, works a treat.

I'd go back and ask him :wink::lol:

I love my leccy blanket; Phil only stays over at weekends, so the bed is cold most of the time if I don't put it on. I just love getting into my bed too - it's only a double, but I have a kingsize duvet.

When he does stay, Phil keeps to his own side and doesn't snore or any of that nasty boy stuff, he does radiate heat , though and keeps me warm.

Rosie is impossible to sleep with, like an epileptic octopus; she sleeps across the bed and thrashes around! :roll:

I couldn't bear an electric blanket - I get really hot as it is in my goosedown duvet - it only takes seconds to get all warm and snugly (especially when spooning :wink: ) I really LOVE bed!

I DO however like my heated seats in the car - these are a new discovery for me having treated myself to a brand new car last month - the heated seats are sooooo lovely at this time of year and especially with all this cold weather :D I can't bear being overly hot and don't like hot dry air blowing on me - so the seats are great cos you can have the air cooler but the seats toasty hot :wink:

I DO however like my heated seats in the car - these are a new discovery for me having treated myself to a brand new car last month - the heated seats are sooooo lovely at this time of year and especially with all this cold weather :D I can't bear being overly hot and don't like hot dry air blowing on me - so the seats are great cos you can have the air cooler but the seats toasty hot :wink:

Now there I agree! All I need now are heated pedals to match :lol:

We cant have an electric blanket - we have a water bed!! Its an American Queen Size (which means King Size UK!) and we have a lovely silk duvet from China - light but really warm. I also have a snuggly fleece that I pull up when its really chilly. I am sitting here at the moment, the doggles are in their basket all snuggly warm and snoring, and I think the bed is calling to me............