Has anybody tried extending a mark 1 walk in run using mark 2 panels? Can I expect a 'reasonable' job with a bit of brute force and a handful of cable ties?

Otherwise, does anybody have any mark 1 extension pieces for sale in the Peterborough, Northampton or Nottingham area?

Thanks in advance if any help.

Hmmm, not much experience with runs here I'm afraid but I have always found that most things will be fine with brute force and cable ties...with the possible addition of gaffer tape and/or baler twine :roll:

Seriously, have you contacted Omlet direct? They may be able to suggest options or even have fixings that would do the job. Good luck!

Thanks and yes, I contacted Omlet direct the last time we thought about it. They said that their delivery chap had found a way to do it but would charge about £100 (from memory, I might be wrong). They weren't especially positive about the results either so we put it on hold. I want to get some more girls......thinking ahead to Christmas baking(!) so would like to sort the run while I've only got 5 getting under my feet! I'll call Omlet again tomorrow but thought I'd ask for personal experience first.