I am still frantically saving for a cube but have a question, where my chook house sits now and the same when i had the eglu i had them up against the fence

I was going to put the cube in the same place as its the perfect spot, but i have just noticed that though the egg door is the right side for me, the handle to close and open the inside door for them is on the other side!!,

Have i looked at the piccy right?, or is there another place that i can open and close the door, as when it goes in its spot i wont be able to reach that side..

You've seen correctly Tracey - they are on opposite sides :? When Mine arrives I have to choose which side of the pen to place it. If one side I won't be able to get to the egg port, if the other, I won't be able to close the door. :roll: So far the egg port is winning. Door will have to stay open.

Tracey we have ours up againt the fence we left just enough room for the pull handle but its tight.Or tho it dose work l can just about reach it but some times other half dose it.Please dont have second thoughts its brilliant my chooks are so happy in there they now have plenty of room.Also our 2 new chooks are now laying.If ever u want to see one your always welcome to see mine then you can plan yours out.

PS 5 very happy chooks :D:D:D:D:D