chelsea Posted September 11, 2007 Share Posted September 11, 2007 38 quid for a Cream Legbar - I have a gold-mine in my utility room Ker-Ching!! $$$$$$$$$$ good for you !! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helen&Lee Posted September 11, 2007 Share Posted September 11, 2007 If Wernlas is about 20mins away, I reckon The lady in Pinvin is 1hr 15min max. Its called Gould Life Poultry and shes definately worth a phone call she has a lovely range and they are vaccinated - and cheaper I'm sure You could get two instead for the same price We went to see both + Evesham Domestic Fowl and although her set up doesn't appear as organised as the other two, her lovely personality and chooks just seemed to outweigh the others by far Helen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fairy&cake Posted September 11, 2007 Author Share Posted September 11, 2007 could you give me the number pleasE??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helen&Lee Posted September 11, 2007 Share Posted September 11, 2007 Gould Life Poultry - 01386 554362 / 07894 743816. Hope she has what you want - fingers crossed for you We were only going to have 3 when I phoned - 1 visit later and we were having 5 ( they are all beauties though ) Helen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fairy&cake Posted September 12, 2007 Author Share Posted September 12, 2007 IM GETTING 2 LEGBARS AND A PEKIN LAVENDER AND A RHODE ISLAND!!!! ALL FOR £50 I HAD A PHONE CALL SAYING THEY NEEDED TO BE REHOMED!!!! WOOOP! I MIGHT BE GETTING SOME OF THE POSH ONES ^^^^^ BLACK AND WHITE TOO IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!! LOVE L XXXX Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fairy&cake Posted September 12, 2007 Author Share Posted September 12, 2007 IM SOOOO SOOOO EXCITED! HAD TO POST AGAIN!!!! I CANT GET OVER IM GETTING THEM! WILL TAKE LOADS OF PICS!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO HAVE LOADS OF OTHERS! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helen&Lee Posted September 12, 2007 Share Posted September 12, 2007 FANTASTIC Right time Right place ehh Little about the Lavender Pekin I liked them and the Black Frizzle too.......... awww I want one now! Helen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
sparkleeeeee Posted September 12, 2007 Share Posted September 12, 2007 congratulations, i cant wait to see the photos, i have been rifling throught the adtrader today and saw some lovely marans and specked sussex. i am not sure if i will be able to fit more in my cubeas i have 4 bantam size and 5 small chook size. at the moment i am resisting....i could just fit one more in..... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted September 12, 2007 Share Posted September 12, 2007 I feel really old..... I got my eglu for my 35th birthday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted September 12, 2007 Share Posted September 12, 2007 I feel really old..... I got my eglu for my 35th birthday Thats nothing - I got the promise of a cube for my 40th (but I am 41 now & I still don't have it ) Congrats m'dear - lots of piccys when they arrive,please Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
craftyhunnypie Posted September 12, 2007 Share Posted September 12, 2007 yes, yes yes! Lots & lots of piccys please! You lucky lucky lady!!! How fantastic & such a bargain! Where will you keep them all....you need a cube now! (good excuse)! Can't wait to see them all - Congratulations! Emma.x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rona Posted September 13, 2007 Share Posted September 13, 2007 there for my 21st birthday Oops sorry!! Didn't mean to sound so pompous. Must have had my 'miserable old bat' hat on that day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...