Beantree

The Customer is Always Right

What a great programme that is! Some fantastic ideas and we've just taken delivery of our Noodle Glove Towel, which given the weather may be in use very soon for drying our dog. You can buy any colour as long as it's grey; well it worked for Henry Ford. Tried to get a 'wrist torch' which was apparently about to come onto the market, only to discover they have already sold out! What's really good are the genuine reviews with people testing and rating the products.

And our second favourite at the moment is 'The Repair Shop'.

I've not seen The Customer is Always Right - what channel is it and when? I'll perhaps record it!

Love The Repair Shop; they are all so clever! Recently there was a battered old bear who looked totally beyond redemption and they took him apart, washed him, re stuffed etc and he looked amazing! It makes me realise how well made things were in the past and how good the quality of everyday things actually was.....don't think stuff from our current, throw away society will last as many of The Repair Shop items have.

I'm with you CT; many of the back stories on The Repair Shop are uplifting, inspiring, sad, joyous,  etc.