Alis girls

Dublin murders

Oh dear. Another series that I had planned to start and not got round to setting record for. Still haven't caught up with Broadchurch 😆 Still, if it's a bit confusing then prob not for me. I often let my concentration slip then drive OH mad with 'so who is that then/what did she go there for/why is he doing that'? Attention span of a goldfish these days.....must be encroaching old age 😝

• Haha 1

Yep - my attention span is shorter nowadays.  But then I always flitted from one thing to another, but TV is rarely watched - or half watched because it is something that OH usually wants to watch.  I then pick up the laptop or go upstairs to sew - but as I'm tidying the sewing room, would rather sit and get bored than tidy!:lol:

Have missed much on tele recently but am trying valiantly to keep up with Name of the Rose. I found the Sean Connery film some years ago  very confusing and I did try to read the book too but it was a translation from Italian and is the only book I've ever given up on. This latest offering does seem to provide more background which helps!