Cheers Andy,

I think mine is a Classic Mk1 ? Brought a couple of years ago, but one thing and another (including the Wife not really wanting Chickens 😢) meant I never got to use it.

Its in great condition, I think !! Seen some in worse or similar on eBay going for £300.

Sad to not realise my hope of keeping chicken, but hopefully it will bring joy to someone else.

Mark

8 hours ago, Jeffers said:

Cheers Andy,

I think mine is a Classic Mk1 ? Brought a couple of years ago, but one thing and another (including the Wife not really wanting Chickens 😢) meant I never got to use it.

Its in great condition, I think !! Seen some in worse or similar on eBay going for £300.

Sad to not realise my hope of keeping chicken, but hopefully it will bring joy to someone else.

Mark

If it's basically new and unused, then you should be able to get a decent price for it!

My other half wasn't really into the idea of chickens either, but he now loves watching them and plays with them. Or you could be sneaky and buy a few bantams while your wife is at work or something - though obviously I cannot take any responsibility for the state of your marriage if you choose to do so! :)

Same here. OH didn’t want them and wasn’t particularly impressed when I went ahead and got them anyway (I had them as a child and had always wanted to get some for myself once I had a house with a garden). But now he’s as soppy about them as I am - if not more so! 

E5F62182-D0EE-4F32-9945-4B65556A6BC5.jpeg

Edited by mullethunter
  • Like 1