soapdragon

Cameron's Chickens come home to roost!!!!!!

In hysterics at page 13 of today's Daily Mail (🙄😲) showing pictures of David Cameron and family struggling to put together their 'high tec' chicken house - aka Omlet cube!  Says it all, really! DM and M&M, you are nearby; could you pop round and give them a hand 😋? 

Made me wonder if there are any more 'famous faces' with chickens? Apart from those on the Forum, of course!!!!

Edited by soapdragon
Haste
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, soapdragon said:

In hysterics at page 13 of today's Daily Mail (🙄😲) showing pictures of David Cameron and family struggling to put together their 'high tec' chicken house - aka Omlet cube!  Says it all, really! DM and M&M, you are nearby; could you pop round and give them a hand 😋? 

Made me wonder if there are any more 'famous faces' with chickens? Apart from those on the Forum, of course!!!!

Think of the demographic; that's all I'm saying...

giphy.gif

In defence of the Camerons, we took our cube apart the other day to give it a proper jet wash as we hadn't done it in a while, and when it came time I stood there looking at it for five minutes in a panic because my brain for some reason just couldn't mentally fit the pieces back; I wanted to build it back to front even though I knew that just wasn't right. D'oh!