starboyhull

Need some advice

Hi everyone,

Hopefully one of you will know the answer to this question......I have added a pic below, does anyone know what those "bits" are in the white?? We have had a few like that, on the outside of the egg it looks like barnacles are attached to the outside, it isnt on all of her eggs and she is fine if every other way......

egg.jpg

I know what you mean about the deposits on the shell, we get them sometimes too - I always think of them as calcium deposits? Probably way off-beam.

Don't know what that is though (sorry no help at all really but at least you are not wondering who is reading and not replying!)

Thats what we thought it could be, I just wanted to check as im a bit wary of giving her eggs away at the minute as it does look a bit odd......

I will see how it goes, but if anyone does have any more suggestions or if they think she may need to see a vet then please let me know....

Yes I have a bit of a problem with Ikea :lol::lol: I cant help but spend money lol

I know what you mean about the deposits on the shell, we get them sometimes too - I always think of them as calcium deposits? Probably way off-beam.

Don't know what that is though (sorry no help at all really but at least you are not wondering who is reading and not replying!)

isnt that true!

sorry dont know what it is! could you not take it to a vet?