Chicken Licken Posted October 16, 2007 Share Posted October 16, 2007 a fast forwarder for days you don't like the look of, it would satisfy that little voice that tells me to pull the duvet over my head (I always resist, but it is almost always correct). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
FORENSICA Posted October 16, 2007 Share Posted October 16, 2007 Rhapsody- it was Kinetika at Tooting Broadway, SW17 0NE...The bike there was the best fun ever...better then TV as I have in my current gym in Mile End (where I don't go very often at all ) (BTW, Prachet is a genius, isn't he ) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Dogmother Posted October 16, 2007 Share Posted October 16, 2007 Don't talk about inventions - The Boy is at the stage of marketing his out to big companies, I'm trying to be supportive, but a girl has her limits where 'inventiion chat' is concerned. Em, can I share your money tree? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rhapsody Posted October 16, 2007 Share Posted October 16, 2007 Forensica I have pm'ed you (small world aint it?) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chocobo Posted October 16, 2007 Share Posted October 16, 2007 did any of you see dragons den last night- that couple with the strange hair- and the man was in a weird kilt like thing... scaryful. I wouldn't want *all natural food* from people who were so ... strange looking... and the birthing ball was scary Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cinnamon Posted October 16, 2007 Share Posted October 16, 2007 I didn't get it. Levi Roots was odd looking too........................ Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...