:oops::oops::oops::oops: I dont use Hay, i do actually use straw, but can never remember what it is called,... :oops::oops::oops: i always get it round the wrong way.... sorry

No problems.

At the BHWT rescues people turn up with boxes lined with hay, we take it all out and it comes home with me for the rabbits! :lol:

I get a minimum of a bale a time, free aswell! :D

:oops::oops::oops::oops: I dont use Hay, i do actually use straw, but can never remember what it is called,... :oops::oops::oops: i always get it round the wrong way.... sorry

I have heard that straw may be a problem too, as it can harbour mites in its hollow centre.:?

I use Aubiose in the Eglu, it sort of blocks the air vent up & doesn;t fall through too much.

That worked OK with the eglu as the aubiose didn't all fall out, but the cube has a much bigger hole (well, longer anyway) so it all trickles out :? I'm only using straw as I was given a bag and am trying to use it up, then it will be back to shredded paper. I put a cardboard box in the nest box overnight to deter the nest sleepers! It sits in the centre, just where the entrance hole is. Whenever one of them has wanted to lay early, they have just shoved it out of the way and climbed in beside it! :lol:

:) Hi, I am such an Auboise convert that I do use it in the Cube nest box. At first I didn't like losing lots through the hole & thought about other materials. But now I just place big handfuls at each end and "drizzle" a bit around the edge of the long gap.

I have one or 2 nest sleepers too & find that all I need to do is lift out a clump of dirty Auboise & replace, easy peasy.