Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I might be bringing a tent along as well. :?

The delightful neighbours kids are home alone again and we have a party just started up :evil: music blaring, can just about hear our telly :!: great.

I have to be up at 5.30 in the morning :cry:

I want to live in the middle of a field :wink:

I hate to defend the male of the species but much much worse Mel :lol:

I had a stray that kept letting himself into the house through the cat flap at night so he could sleep in the dry and comfort which was fine as he did no damage and got on fine with the other cats but good heavens you knew he had been in the stink was horrendous :shock:

So I borrowed a trap took him to a pal that is a vet got his pockets picked let him go - and I haven't seen him since :lol:

Its a shame as he was a nice cat I called him Pirate :roll:

Wel, without wanting to steal any of Lesley's thunder, I can say that her farm is great, although they have an enormous challenge on their hands. Lesley and I went exploring on Saturday and found loads of outhouses - some in better repair than others, some with about 6" of dried poultry poo in them :shock:

Their animals are settling in well and the ducks are lovely. The farm cats comprise of one black boy, who is very timid and his tabby sister, who is cute, and looks like she might be pregnant! There is also an old tom, who we didn't see.

I think they should make a TV programme out of Lesley and Carl's escapades!

It sounds great!! :D I like the sound of the outbuildings - my daughters take the mickey out of me when we are out and I say, "Look at those lovely outbuildings!!" :?:oops:

I agree with you Clare - it would be perfect for a tv programme! :P