james

Omlet US

OUCH!

Did anyone else feel like shouting ELECTRIC FENCING at Jimmy last night?

I liked the bit where he went off for 3 hens and came back with half a farmyard - I know why he does it - I'm exactly the same; whenever i go off without Phil at the weekend, he checks that i don't have the 'chicken box' in the boot :roll::oops:

Yes I''ve checked too Louise, it's early days and they have to get the Eglus sold first then there is getting people interested in this kind of forum.

It's quite a hard act to follow I suppose with the success of this one but hopefully in time they will have another chatty, friendly Eglu owners forum to moderate!

BBX

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont know what Jimmys moaning about - sting on the nipple. Huh. He should try being stung by a wasp on the inside of your mouth when the wasp got into a fizzy drink can. Now that WAS painful :shock:

He should try going into anaphylactic shock. That'll put you off. Although I'm not that bothered by bees, wasps are the ones that really upset me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont know what Jimmys moaning about - sting on the nipple. Huh. He should try being stung by a wasp on the inside of your mouth when the wasp got into a fizzy drink can. Now that WAS painful :shock:

He should try going into anaphylactic shock. That'll put you off. Although I'm not that bothered by bees, wasps are the ones that really upset me.

With you there Aunty e :wink: