Martin B

Organic BBQ.

Congratulations on the Rablu Martin...... lucky rabbits, I bet they can't wait to move in :wink:

Or of course they could be horrified..... seen the hens in their lovely eglu, heard the noise, witnessed the egg laying...... and now see an "eglu" for themselves- quaking all the way down to their little bob-tails, worrying that they're now going to be expected to lay eggs too :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope that you have a lovely barbecue today :D It's definitely not barbecue weather down here, quite chilly and very wet and windy. I'm trying to welcome the rain, the garden surely needs it.... but it's hard to be really happy about it :roll:

I hope your weather is good Martin, It's really horrid down here in Knet :evil:

I think we were quite close to you on Wed and Thurs LJ: Went to stay with cousins who live in Smarden. Couldn't believe how dry and parched everything looked: They were saying they have had so little rain, hosepipe bans etc. Knew as soon as we arrived there that the skies would cloud over and the weather break.... :wink:

Congratulations on the Rablu Martin. Piccies?