Can anyone help me to solve a puzzle.

My cube is always open,so the handle is always out.When I push it in,the door shuts & thats fine,but the handle also seems to turn.

Now,when we turn it (with the door open) everything goes wrong & the door sticks & won't budge again without some major taking apart.

Am I right in thinking that when the door is open the handle should turn so its flat against the cube & not sticking out?

if this is so then mine isn't working :?

That does sound puzzling.

On mine, the handle is all the way in when the door is open. When we pull it out the door shuts, then we can give it a quarter turn and push it back in without it opening the door, allegedly to store it out of the way while the door is shut. Then we pull it out and turn it again and push it in to open the door. So it's like the handle turns a quarter turn to either 'lock' with door and move it, or unlock from it to be pushed in without affecting the door... do I make sense?? I don't think I can turn mine while the door is open, only when it's shut, and my handle can't be out with the door open... pulling out always closes the door, and pushing it in will either open the door or not depending on whether you turn the handle a quarter or not...

(I'm sure I could somehow have put this all much more clearly!!!! sorry about that :oops: )

If your handle is out while the door is open, could it be it wasn't properly connected to the door when the cube was made??

I hope I understood this right, please anyone feel free to correct all this if I got it all wrong...

Better check with omlet then... sounds like the handle doesnt get back in place properly after being turned... someone else once had an issue with a door acting up, I think it might have been Penguinmad, but I'm not sure if her door getting stuck was due to the same problem...

I have to make sure my handles pulled out really hard before I turn it and I have to turn it sharply. Sometimes when its not quite out properly I can still turn it but it obviously doesnt catch properly because it doesnt change the status (ie whether its on open or shut mode)

We had problems on one of the demo models at a show once .. the handle failed completely with the door closed. I just told everyone that we'd locked it to stop children playing with it :oops: It was so embarrassing.

At the end of the day, I had to crawl into the run and retrieve the chooks for posting in the top of the cube.

Good news is that i 'bothered' Johanes last night about the cube leakage problems, and they are meeting with the manufacturers to discuss a modification to the design.