Tricky

beer !

As you know from the'cleaning the eglu run' thread, he is prone to pop in. Lets just say he loves his tum, and the food I put in it, and knows if he wants to be fed good food, be a good boy!

Naughty boys get marmite on toast for tea. You either love it or hate it (guess which he is... :D ) :wink:

I love beer too, and it's such a shame that Darlington's annual Spring Thing ain't happening this year due to the refurb of the Arts Centre. Bother.

And to get back on thread again: Tricky - from the responses here you do look a bit like you're on your own. Never mind, we'll be gentle with you.

I like beer, but i love the footy, my team, much to the annoyance of many chaps on here, is Liverpool. :D

Just found this thread, but it seems a good one to talk about football on, so well done to the man who started it.

On the beer subject does anybody else find hangovers get worse with age? :wink:

I'm sat here at the mo with a bottle of Badger Golden Glory. Yum yum :P

I'm very sad at the Fullers development. I based a large amount of my dissertation on Gales :cry:

I love Golden Glory!! Like to drink it lightly chilled, possibly outside the tent with the lanterns glowing all around as the last little bit of light fades from the sky..............

Sorry, am I on the wrong thread?! :?

Like to drink it lightly chilled, possibly outside the tent with the lanterns glowing all around as the last little bit of light fades from the sky..............

It's funny you should mention that...

I remember when we went caravaning in Germany. We had the awning out and invited our good familiy friends (who are German) over for a drink. We had the candles out and the beer and wine were chilled ready.

When Peter and his family arrived, they disolved into fits of laughter and we couldn't understand why :?

It turned out that the reason the candles were so cheap in the supermarket was because they were meant for putting on graves and we had them strewn all round out caravan and awning. :oops::lol: