Mel (& Paul)

Its not easy being green

Sarah, I didn't know if I should say but corrr he was yummy, I'd go and work there at the drop of a hat or towel!! :wink::oops::lol:

Thought it was such a good spirited prog and really useful info. I hope to incorporate green issues in my work and he said exactly what I am thinking about. You don't have to do everything but just what you can to make a difference! :D

BBx

If everyone switched off the telly at the wall every night instead of leaving it on standby, we could shut down a powerstation that is big enough to power a city as big as Birmingham. That's what everyone can do to make a difference!

I like the prog too. I'm going to retire in a strawbale house, and have a underfloor heating from the heat exchanger in the garden, and the hot water supplemented by this heat exchanger too to save on hot water costs.

Motherhen, I wonder if they're that cheerful all the time, too. My DH keeps banging on about how they manage to all live together as an extended family and how lovely it would be. This is the man who plans to sell the family home when the twins reach 17 and buy us a 40' camper so we can retire to a touring life in Europe where it's warm! The kids will have to manage on their own.

KateA hope you have seen this reminder, you wanted to make sure you saw it :D some nice young men in it make it all the better! Well I persoanlly wnat to see more of the chickens tonight but the men will be an added bonus :oops::wink:

I'll settle down with a nice chardonnay about 8 and watch the prog before it too!

:D

BBx

The book is really good - despite it needing a good proof-reader :roll: (unnecessary hyphens everywhere - and a couple of spelling mistakes :shock: )

It would appeal to people who want to make a difference in any way, no matter how small and doesn't require masses of land to do so.

I've had my book for nearly a week - it will soon be half price in WHS :wink: (I paid £11.83 from Amazon)

The book is really good - despite it needing a good proof-reader :roll: (unnecessary hyphens everywhere - and a couple of spelling mistakes :shock: )

It would appeal to people who want to make a difference in any way, no matter how small and doesn't require masses of land to do so.

I've had my book for nearly a week - it will soon be half price in WHS :wink: (I paid £11.83 from Amazon)

:lol::lol::lol:

I must have a look in WHS next week. :wink:

Lesley, I thought I was one of the only people who feels horrified by spelling mistakes in books, magazines and publications. :? Most people don't seem at all bothered by bad spelling and grammar these days. :shock: When I worked in a primary school, I couldn't believe it when young teachers made spelling mistakes in their lessons. :shock: Do I sound like a grumpy old woman? :oops: Oh well, the price we pay for having standards.......... :?

half naked young men.

:shock: Which half? :shock: Perhaps I should get a tv after all!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I am SO glad you're back AnnieP - I have missed you!!!

Well, of course, what I meant was front half or back half.... Mel, what did YOU think I meant?????? :lol::lol::roll:8)

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

It gets worse AnnieP :wink::oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

BBx

(yeah, right............ :wink: )