Mel (& Paul)

Its not easy being green

Phwoar.... it was worth watching..... although I didn't get most of the stuff about connecting the gear to the water wheel and fixing up the solar panel in the greenhouse. Son most earnestly infomed me that connecting the solar panel bit was easy..... he's now working on a plan that he promises he'll consult his dad and science teacher about...... if it works it might get him more interested in science....... and solar power in the greenhouse for me :D

Can't see it somehow..... big words, little action, methinks.... but fingers crossed hey :wink:

Quite liked the chickens , even if they were pretty bare chested too, poor things :shock: , but looked like they had some spirit and built up confidence pretty quick..... and the surfing young men were well worth an ogle too :wink:

I've never heard of Forgotten Farm, is it good one?

Sadly we don't have Sky, just a very basic cable package..... and we only opted for that because it gives us better reception than terrestrial. We end up watching so little TV that we were too mean to pay out for expensive Sky and then not watch it..... but I quite clearly am missing some good programmes :roll:

I wasn't very impressed with Forgotten Farm last night, very plain and nothing really exciting! However I watched It's not easy being green for the first time! I really liked it, it was very interesting and that blokes moustache was quite amusing. I can't wait untill next tuesday! :lol::lol: