missuscluck

Omlet friendship

Since joining omlet I have been fortunate to make lots of lovley 'virtual friends'

I have now met 'Karen and co' after realising we live 5 mins away from each other and that our daughters are friends anyway and go to brownies together. :D

I had a visitor yesterday.

Ill give you a clue and see if you can guess who it might be...

She arrived in a camper van :D !!

Since joining omlet I have been fortunate to make lots of lovley 'virtual friends'

I have now met 'Karen and co' after realising we live 5 mins away from each other and that our daughters are friends anyway and go to brownies together. :D

How astonishing. :D

we had an absolutely brilliant day! Lynda and her family are so welcoming, I can't thank them enough for their hospitality!

I'll update my blog later with more details and piccies etc but here's one of us together. The chickens behind us were for sale, hence the very excited look on my face! I picked out about 7 but then prudence stepped in and told me off so none of them came home with us :roll::lol:

280608.13.jpg

and here's one of me having pig tickling lessons from Lynda's hubbie :lol:

280608.14.jpg

thanks Lynda, James, Katie, Josh and Amy for a fab day. I still want to take Rosie home with me and rename her Olga! I might have to think about getting a Rosie of my own!!!! :lol:

we had an absolutely brilliant day! Lynda and her family are so welcoming, I can't thank them enough for their hospitality!

I'll update my blog later with more details and piccies etc but here's one of us together. The chickens behind us were for sale, hence the very excited look on my face! I picked out about 7 but then prudence stepped in and told me off so none of them came home with us :roll::lol:

280608.13.jpg

and here's one of me having pig tickling lessons from Lynda's hubbie :lol:

280608.14.jpg

thanks Lynda, James, Katie, Josh and Amy for a fab day. I still want to take Rosie home with me and rename her Olga! I might have to think about getting a Rosie of my own!!!! :lol:

What lovely photos :lol: looks like you had a fab day.

Lynda, we've just had (your) bacon and (your) sausage sandwiches.

They were out of this world, the :drool: icon just doesn't do it justice, but we did! ;)

We've got some more left so we're going to treat ourselves to a good old Full English tomorrow, can't wait! :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we'll have to do an omlet tour of the UK in the van ;) Edinburgh next then Shrewsbury and maybe York? You know who you are! :wink::lol:

Thanks to those friends we haven't met, who have been so supportive behind the scenes, so to speak. The ones who've given me moral support and sent kind gifts. You know who you are too ;)

Thank you so much for your friendship, I really value it and you've given me something priceless!

Right enough of the slushy stuff! Off to watch BB ;)

xxxxxxxxxx

Guess who we met up with this afternoon in sunny Shropshire? Justine (Poet) and her hubby Ian :lol: What a lovely couple!

We had a really nice couple of hours sat chatting in a pub beer garden with chickens running around all over the place.

It was lovely to meet you both hun, and if you are ever back in this area you are more than welcome to pop in anytime. Likewise if we get up towards Widnes we will definitely give you a call :lol:

Hope you had a safe journey home.

xxxx (Ash said hi too)

hiya Jules, lovely to meet you and Ash. What a charming young man he is, no wonder you're so proud of him.

We got back about 5.30pm-ish but I've been out with my babies, I jmissed them so much! :lol: Had a lot of poo picking and brushing up to do, Ian's mum and sis fed and watered them but didn't do any cleaning. They'd let the girls out too (which we didn't mind) but there was poop and kicked stones from the path all over the place! Only just sat down now :lol:

I'll post that photo to my blog either tonight or t'row. What a gorgeous pub that is, I wish we could have stayed longer. Ian's taken mum to the hospital as I was bushed and I'm better at cleaning the girls than he is ;) I'm taking mum to see the consultant t'row so I'll see dad then.

Again, really nice to meet you and hope to see you both again sometime :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll post that photo to my blog either tonight or t'row.

Hmm can you photoshop me out of it? :lol: I think I must have dropped a camera in a previous life as they definitely don't like me now :lol:

I hope you get on well with the consultant tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for your Dad :pray:

xxx

They are great photos :D but I think you have got my cardie on :lol:

Karen x

funny you should say that as I saw a woman on a TV ad wearing it too! Obviously it was a very popular cardie! :lol: