Martin B

I'm Back!

you see Martin - you go away for ten minutes and David O'Dreary gets the push...

heady days at the Villa... will deadly Doug go?

8)

Phil

(WE are the one and only Wanderers..)

00085BE5-3517-1325-99550C01AC1BF814.jpg

Wanderers? :wink:

Well, was a good holiday but....

Chook news: Whilst I was away we had a 5 egg day.MMy grandparents who were looking after the chooks got 2 eggs ( 1 lesley + 1 carly) then another 3 later that day in the evening (2 lesley + 1 carly) they are certain that they even checked the night before. Also we discovered a secret nest under the bbq containing a clutch of Carly eggs! :roll:

BUT... we have a hen pecked egg! :evil: Any help, I am visiting the Domestic Fowl Trust tomorrow so can pick up anything I amy need!

---Martin---

Wanderers? :wink:

that'd be the mighty wanderers to you young man!

the only team other than the "Big Four" to finish in the top eight for the last four seasons running - and all that by spending 6 shillings ha'penny and a pickled egg...

8)

Phil

Well we'll be baclk this season! I'll be there on the 19th at the newly opened emirates stadium watchin the boys thrash **** 6-0! :wink:

Martin O'Neill eh? let's hope he lives up to his hugely inflated hype as the biggest genius of a manager ever invented...

(that's before deadly Doug sees him off... :wink: )

Phil