balti

new walk in chick run ......... help!

hi, my new walk in run was neally finished today, now i need to start again in my

garden as they have eaten it, and it just occured to me, after i dismantled my 2 meter

run that i bought with my cube, that i have nothing to hang my grub and glug too..... . The

chick wire just does not allow these things to hang. What do you all do ? There was a

post where everyone posted a pic of their runs, and i was gonna take a look and see but

i cant find it now.....

Also as far as composting goes....... is the tumbling composter the best to buy when i will

have limited grass cuttings, food waste but mostly chick poo.. ?

thanks for your thoughts...

My only thought with the tumbler is that if you are putting the bedding in as well it will get very heavy. My compost bin is full at the moment (its only been on the go for about 4 years - still looks the same - I've obviously got the mix wrong) :roll: I've been putting some of the bedding in my brown waste wheely bin and I have seen the bin man struggle once or twice to get it to the lorry :oops:

I'm going to look at freecycling it. I can't persuade OH to get an allotment.....

Is this the thread you were looking for?

Ideas I can think of off the top of my head were radiator airers and using a small piece of Omlet run.

I have a piece of laminate flooring which I'm planning to use (if I can fit it to the walk in run somehow!). It has a groove on it which fits the grub/glug perfectly 8) .

Laminate.. brilliant! ta