Does anyone know if Omlet sell the little gate on its own or if anyone has one for sale.

I want to add a second gate by cutting into the side of the run. The plan is to build a more permanent enclosure for them with the exisiting door but occasionally let them out into the garden with the second gate.

TIA

Chook pics here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78889&id=714466586&l=e9163cc26c

photo.php?pid=2184696&l=f0c1b3d5dc&id=714466586

Someone on here has done that recently but I can't remember who it was or how they did it! :doh:

I guess you have three options:

Cut a hole through and use the cut out piece of run to make a door with maybe attaching it to a wooden frame

Cut a hole though and use the door panel (or a cut down version of it) to overlay the hole using run clips to hold it together

Cut a hole and purchase another door end panel to do the above with you need to keep the original panel on the end

Hi, they definitely sell the new large run door bit (although it comes with the rest of the panel), as I bought that recently and fitted it to the side of my Cube run.

I've also used the small door on the back of my Cube run), although I didn't buy this from Omlet; we had it "left over" as our Cube run butts up to our walk in Run.

I'm sure they will also sell you the small Cube run door (or the Eglu Run door, same thing) if that's what you're after. Best to give them a ring and explain exactly which bits you want.

Someone also suggested recently that you could convert the small back panel under the cube in to a door.

Good thinking on the Eglu door WitchHazel, I believe Omlet do sell the smaller panelled (same size door) Guinea piglu door end panel for about £20