james

Motherhen joins the moderators

I've got power-crazed :twisted: and have already started exerting these super moderating powers that James has granted me......

I have moved a few postings that seemed to be in inappropriate sections and I apologise if anyone thinks I did the wrong thing....

The posts moved were "Dogs and Chickens" from Eglu into the Chicken section and "How warm is my House" which has moved from the Nesting Box to the Eglu section. Richard's wonderfully cheekily titled poll "What colour is yours?" has also reappeared in the Eglu section.

Hope you all see my logic :wink:

(you can all stick pins in my effigy if it helps - I bear an uncanny resemblance to Cherie Blair so make it look just like her.......)

Edited by Guest

I've got power-crazed :twisted: and have already started exerting these super moderating powers that James has granted me......

Hope you all see my logic :wink:

(you can all stick pins in my effigy if it helps - I bear an uncanny resemblance to Cherie Blair so make it look just like her.......)

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

Kate, You always manage to cheer up my day and make me laugh.

I think you are doing a great job, Keep up the good work.

Well done to motherhen, although it looks like kate may beat you to it all, with her moderating hat of power!!!! :wink:

Take it easy

Sammi-x- :mrgreen:

Things have got a little hectic lately as we've had so many new members and as Lesley's off on holiday, sunning herself on Spanish beaches for what seems like an eternity, I have recruited Gina to help me and Jane as I'm busy enough doing site admin most of the time now! Apologies to anyone who thinks they've been overlooked when I did the head hunting bit but I had a long, careful think about it and I'm sure that Gina will be a terrific moderator.

Please be gentle with her - it's all a bit daunting to start off with but I'm so grateful to have some help when Jane's not around and Lesley's off jetsetting!!

Thanks a million, Gina :wink: .

I did think of you Louise but I know you don't have access to the internet over the weekends otherwise you'd have been asked too!

The reason for recruiting more help is that I'm not able to read all of the postings well enough to see if there's anything that shouldn't be there at the moment as I'm working from home, doing the moderating and the admin at the same time so only give the new postings a quick glance. I've had a couple of messages from eagle eyed posters (thanks to you both - you know who you are and I'm very grateful to you) who spotted a child's home address and surname in a posting. This is not a good idea because we don't know who's out there reading the forum anymore and I'd hate to be responsible for any repurcussions caused by personal information being revealled. I can deal with forum members but not guests or people merely browsing so recruiting another pair of eyes will help me no end.

Awww...thanks Louise and Sheila! Ironically, Monday is my busiest day so I haven't been around much at all :roll:

Got a big PM of HOW TO's from Kate, so I'm going to read that and probably bug you Kate with 1001 questions, and this is inbetween going to my torture class at the gym tonight :?

Edited by Guest