Cinnamon

X Factor

Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite X Factor contestant?

• Raymond
    • Ashley
    • Nikkita
    • Leona
    • Robert
    • Kerry
    • Ben
    • Dionne
    • 4 Sure
    • Eton rd
    • McDonald Brothers

I am gutted that The Unconventionals were out this week.

Especially over The McDonald Brothers who SUCKED!!!

I really thought they could win - maybe the public just didn't "get" them? :roll:

I am loving growly Ben,cute Ashley & Eton rd....who is your top tip to win (Dan, I know yours :lol: )

Gone with 4 sure, for obvious geographical reasons and a friend at work knows all of them apart from the lead singer this week, but I do like Eton Rd 8)

Can't stand Kerry, Ben or Ashley (I think he will win)

Would agree with the Mcdonald Bros this week, they were awful

I also liked Leona, Robert and Dionne

Raymond is a bit of a one trick pony, I don't know if he can sing anything other than Frank Sinatra type songs, but who knows

Nikkita I,m not sure about either

I'm sure I will re-evaluate these opinions in weeks to come

I do like Saturday nights television at the moment, X-Factor, Robin Hood and Strictly Come Dancing :D

Don;t you think that it was difficult to hear them singing on Saturday - the backing tracks seemed to be too loud, compared with the volume level of the singing.

Can;t decide who I want to win yet.

Here's a good drinking game for anyone who has to watch it tomorrow... believe me - it's the only way to get through it...

(younger members, obviously, must use ribena!)

• 1.Random family member of one of the contestants shouts out indecipherable encouragement - drink two fingers
    2.One of the judges gets 'panto villain' booing for their comments - drink for duration of the booing
    3.Shot of family member wearing t-shirt with contestant's face cheaply printed on it - one finger
    4.Louis mispronounces 'Saturday' as 'Sarr-day' - finish drink
    5.A contestant says, "It's been an incredible journey" - switch drinks
    6.Any of the judges tells an act, "You made the song your own" - three fingers
    7.Louis says, "I love you, the audience love you, and the public will love you as well" - finish your drink
    8.A performer cries - empty your glass
    9.Louis praises an obviously rubbish performance by one of his acts - empty your glass
    10.Sharon makes a lecherous remark about any male performer - empty your glass, fill it up and empty it again, crying hot, salty tears.

(and remember - don't drink and drive...)

Phil

OK, sat through it tonight, was tempted to try Phils drinking game when the awful Mcdonald Brothers came on, but I've decided - I want Ben to win.

Can't believe that Louis put the McDonald brothers in kilts :roll: - they were awful, and if they're not careful, will be working in McDonalds by Final night.

:?:?:?:?

Ben to win!

Agreed Shona - The MacDonald brothers should once again have been out this week.

I thought Ben & Ashley were both brilliant this week, but was glad that out of the 2 in the final, 4sure went - their performance was not good & was truly hindered by a terrible song choice :?

My 2 girls are MAD about the pretty dark haired boy with the cheekbones from Eton rd, I can sort of see where they are coming from, which is a bit sad for a 40 year old :lol:8):roll:

My 2 girls are MAD about the pretty dark haired boy with the cheekbones from Eton rd, I can sort of see where they are coming from, which is a bit sad for a 40 year old :lol:8):roll:

:?:?:?:?

He's a bit.....errrrrr......feminine for me!

One of the boys from Eton Road, looks REALLY familiar. :?:?:? I'm sure he's been in another band, or on the TV before. It's really beginning to annoy me now.

I'm backing Kerry ( McGregor - its a family thing!) and Nikita because she's a great wee singer and it means so much to her. Don't think either of them will win though. I like Eton Rd. even though they're a 'boy band'. I think Leona's voice is weak and Dionne struts too much like Tina Turner! But.....good luck to all of them, I can't criticise anyones singing!

I agree about the rod stewart theme...

He was on American Idol earlier this year doing the same thing (he sang live and was absolutely pants)

I just wish they would forget the guest performers and let the judges choose the theme and concentrate on the acts and not suck up to the guest performers

to be honest its all about album sales and exposure...rod stewart was purely on there for that.

I love Ben - he's naturally talented - and a bit different

I think both Leona and Dionne have good voices

The macdonald brothers should have gone last week!

I really,really enjoyed last nights show - I love swing music & thought everyone did so well.

And what a treat to get Tony Bennet too :P

I think Kerry should have gone,but was suprised that Dionne went when I expected Nikitta to go :?

Ben,Leonna & Robert blew me away :P

Abba next week.

Now that should be interesting 8)

What!!!!

The McDonald brothers are still in it!!!!!!

Good grief.

They are like 2 irritating nephews whose mother encourages them to do a pathetic turn at family gatherings.

They are cringeworthy with k"Ooops, word censored!"s on!!

I'm still having flashbacks to the sight of them in their kilts!!!

And I had a Scottish Grandfather who looked sooooo handsome in his!!!!

I am so sad that sweet little Ashley was out last night.

I know that his performance was not great,but he was better than Nikitta & The McDonald Bothers,both of whom should have been in the final 2.

I think that Louis did it out of spite,rather like when he voted Maria off last year :?

He simply wanted Simon to lose an act - how petty is that?

One other thing- I loved Rays swing performance of Waterloo.I thought it was just fabulous :P

I am so sad that sweet little Ashley was out last night.

I think that Louis did it out of spite,rather like when he voted Maria off last year :?

He simply wanted Simon to lose an act - how petty is that?

I agree, Sarah, it just makes it farcical doesn't it, a judge obviously voting off the greatest threat rather than the least talented? I really wish they had a different format for that part of the show, some outside judges maybe.

But then, I suppose it is a farcical show anyway, & I suppose the more audience groans & hype surrounding the judges, the better the viewing figures. :roll:

Of course, I still watch it (hypocrite! :wink: ) but honestly would prefer a performance talent show, not based on either mentors nor audeience votes. (Opportunity knocks.. :?:lol: ) and I thought Ashley was indeed a "breath of fresh air", hope he goes on to do well in life.

I have always likes Ashley...because he is so different, and I was sure he would be the winner.

Last night, though, his performance was lack lustre to say the least.

He didn't seem to have the hunger for it, and in the "sing off" between him and Robert, Roberts performance was definately better.

I am not a fan of Louis' but I think that he was thinking along similar lines.

The McDonald Brothers are seriously weird! Have you noticed that the fairer haired ones adams apple is in the wrong place?

Awww. I quite like the macdonald brothers and i thought their performance was really good last night! Their best yet anyway. Simons so nasty to them.

The bottom 2 should have been Ashley (he's to cocky) and Nikita. Ray is a one trick pony. I'm glad Ashley went over Robert. Louis made the right decision - simon is so smug!

Eton road sung one of my favourite abba songs and i thought they were really good and Leona was good as well. Don't know who i want to win though. I love Abba so really enjoyed last night!

I missed x factor last night, but im glad Ashley has gone.

I never rated his voice, I found it very strange - he reminded me of a singing seal (the tone).

Ashley reminded me of some female singer - I think her name was Cleo Lane.

:?:?:?:?:?

I missed x factor last night, but im glad Ashley has gone.

I never rated his voice, I found it very strange - he reminded me of a singing seal (the tone).

Ashley reminded me of some female singer - I think her name was Cleo Lane.

:?:?:?:?:?

hee hee :lol::lol:

just watching the repeat...he SOOO deserved to go...awful