gooner.girl

Football Chat

because I'm a fan, Helen.. I don't expect "Ooops, word censored!"nal fans to understand this - but I have supported BWFC in all four divisions, through thick and thin (mostly thin!) Even if we lost every week - I'd still go to see them - it's a disease!!!

I am quite happy to go and watch - even if we might lose..

one thing I never do (because I'm a sore loser!) is watch MOTD when we lost!!

Oi!!!! :evil: I do understand about the disease bit. I feel exactly the same about "Ooops, word censored!"nal, don't be cheeky.

I just thought if you could pick and chose your matches but couldn't go to all of them then you might go to the ones you are more likely to win, thats all. I reckon its cos you really want to see fantastic football played at a fantastics stadium for once (oh and meet a fantastic "Ooops, word censored!"nal fan of course! :wink: )

Poor love Martin, hope the head clears soon. May just have been the weather (or boredom :wink: ) but there is a funny virus around that starts like a cold with a headache but the head gets very painful without the rest developing, if you see what I mean. Either way, drink plenty of water and get extra sleep.

At least you can be cheering! :) Congrats on our league score so far, and of course the Villa win. I didn't really think that Watford had a chance, but just loyal to my local team, but if they had to lose, I don't mind so much as it was to you. :)

Although, 2 bookings & 2 goals in last 5 mins :twisted::evil:

But, it's a shame Young was injured & now talk of going to you. We need our scorer!

Anyway, Helen & I will be laughing tomorrow...er, won't we Helen? Although I'm worried I'm jinxing the whole thing with my predictions.

The other team that I also follow is Luton Town, they used to be bigger than Watford locally...I've done it for them too...6 games without a win incl. today. :(

Phil, Chelsea commiserations. :( (How many! :lol::wink: )

I just thought if you could pick and chose your matches but couldn't go to all of them then you might go to the ones you are more likely to win, thats all. I reckon its cos you really want to see fantastic football played at a fantastics stadium for once (oh and meet a fantastic "Ooops, word censored!"nal fan of course! :wink: )

I just wanted to meet the dolphin.. you are bringing the dolphin, aren't you??

8)

Phil

I just wanted to meet the dolphin.. you are bringing the dolphin, aren't you??

:lol::lol:

But of course Phil!!! It came back in my suitcase from Florida 2 years ago and has been living in the muddy puddle in my garden ever since.

It will be there resplendant in red and white "Ooops, word censored!"nal scarf. I shouldn't think i'll get a look in at all, as its very much looking forward to meeting you.... It's much better company then me, loves Bolton (of course) and is much prettier then myself :wink: You should get on great.

iM here!

After a terrible day. I cannot believe we lost. :evil::evil:

Ferreira pants in defence...im sure he was half asleep :twisted:

Liverpool arent actually that good...its we were so bad we made them look good. :wink:

Frank lampard doesnt deserve the captains armband...ballack was better than him today....

come back john terry !!!

Glad I got a score right though in the "omlet table"..i get 3 points :)

COME ON "Ooops, word censored!"NAL YOU'D BETTER BEAT MAN'URE TOMORROW!!

cashley did play...hardly saw him!

some players on the pitch do not deserve their pay packets this week. I mean it :evil: , dont deserve to wear the chelsea shirt and arent pulling their weight. We had enough on the pitch to beat liverpool for sure, but there was no "get up and go" and no fight in the team. Without JT there is no-one shouting at the team, no hearbeat. Liverpool had it easy.

I hate liverpool, there is no one worse that I'd want to lose to because the press will jump on the band wagon now and liverpool will think they've won the league after they'd beaten us :roll:

Robben - lightweight - plays one game, falls over - now he's probably out for months :evil:

carvalho - out with temperature.....surely with just a temperature he should be playing?? :evil:

bet john terry is pulling his hair out on the sidelines eh?

Robben - lightweight - plays one game, falls over - now he's probably out for months :evil:

I thought you listed him as one of Mourinho's unarguably great signings a few pages ago... :wink:

cheer up girl, at least you didn't ship 5!! 8)

Phil

I was shocked :shock: when I saw the boro/bolton scoreline..truly gobsmacked.

we have a few games like that every season! we'll get over it..

the worrying thing is we have gone right off the boil - spanked by liverpool, limp 0-0 draw with Citeh and now spanked by the Smoggies..

with Juffy likely to be banned - hardly the best state of mind for an away game at "Ooops, word censored!"nal in t'cup next Sunday!

:shock:

Phil

OMG :shock::shock::shock:

nearly had heart attack when "Ooops, word censored!"nal scored!!!!

the look on man'ure's faces when the goal went in !!! :lol::lol::lol:

I cheered and danced all over my frontroom when henry scored, so did my hubby and dog :lol:

I said before henry scored "wouldnt it be fab if "Ooops, word censored!"nal stuck one in at 93 minutes" THEN THEY DID

IM VERY HAPPY YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:dance::dance::dance:

oh and another couple of things -

"Ooops, word censored!"nal should have had a penalty

Why does Wayne rooney continue to get away with shouting obscenities at referees?? :evil:

still 6 points in it.....and man'u still have to come to the bridge. anything is possible :pray:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Get in there!!!! TOLD YOU!!!

2-1!!!!!!!!!! (didn't half leave it late though!) :lol::lol::lol:

I went mental when Henry equalised! That is football at its best - beating Man. U in injury time after coming back from a goal down!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thats 3 points for "Ooops, word censored!"nal, and i believe, 3 points for me as i got the correct score?!!! :lol::lol:

Excited Helen? Less than 3 hours to go....
I think she's out walking the dolphin...

Have been at sportshall league with the Harriers kids most of the afternoon coaching athletics and had to sky plus the match and only just finished watching it 45 min behind everyone else. Resisted the urge to check the score though and am i glad i did! :wink:

"Ooops, word censored!"nal should have had a penalty

Why does Wayne rooney continue to get away with shouting obscenities at referees??

Yes we should. Nevilles such a fouler and yes Rooney gets away with everything, you could see him clearly giving the linesman abuse.

Still, i don't care we won - premiership title here we come - oh and 5 points clear of Bolton and chasing pack, "Ooops, word censored!"nals goal difference 25!! Chelseas 22 Bolton 2 Villa -2 (snigger)

2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love a very happy Helen ! :lol:

I think Martin's a closet Liverpool fan really, he always sticks up for them...

Martin, they were rubbish when we played them - we've beaten them easily 3 times this season already... They only beat Chelsea cos Chelsea were 'cap' not cos Liverpool were actually any good!

I think Martin's a closet Liverpool fan really, he always sticks up for them...

Martin, they were rubbish when we played them - we've beaten them easily 3 times this season already... They only beat Chelsea cos Chelsea were 'cap' not cos Liverpool were actually any good![/quote]

I couldnt agree more. Us losing made them look better than they actually are...."Ooops, word censored!"nal beat them by scoring 6 past them - that is something i wouldnt want to be proud of.

the only reason chelsea arent top is cos JT and cech have been out, thats all.