Richard T

Dan Patrol on Radio 2?

Was that Our Good Friend Dan whose letter about Robin Hood was read out on the radio this morning at about ten past seven? I haven't seen much of this new Robin Hood series, but what I have seen has been enjoyable stuff. (Not sure about Maid Marian though. I've always pictured MM as more like Ola who used to be on Strictly Come Dancing.)

Richard T

And I dont think it will be the last :roll::D

:D But bearing in mind what Stan from Dinnerladies once said about how a man really needs to run two women, one for the ummmm "glamour and gorgeousness" (as it were), and one for the heavy lifting, well I've got HP for the first, so what I really need is one for the second, and I don't think that's Ola's area of expertise. But there's definitely a place on the bench for her, if you'll excuse the footballing metaphor.

Richard T

Phew, I'm glad you did that Dan, and not me! :lol:

Mel, it takes ages to download an episode, but we leave it on overnight and its ready for us the next day. Dan told us about a great bit of kit you need to download in order to view them, I'm sure he'll be happy to pm you too.

I've also watched Jayne Eyre using utorrent! Briliant... I wait for you guys to rant and rave about something you've watched, and then I download it! 8)

Who needs a TV? :roll:8):lol:

Dan, you should have said you were coming to Portsmouth - its only a short hop skip and a jump from us!

We missed the 4th episod :roll: - Annie, can you or your technical whizz OH tell me where I can down load it :D

Sorry Mel (didn't realise). Regards ep 4 it is repeated on BBC3 on Friday otherwise:

http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=robin+hood+s01e04

If you are down this way again please let me know it would be lovely to see Debs and the children

oh

and you of course :wink: