Space Chick Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 This is fun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Not my scene but must try Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Nicely warmed up, on to the BIG weights! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Wow Chicky, you'll have HUGE muscles soon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Anyone want to join me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 You're making me feel tired Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Does exercising my jaws count? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Sitting here waiting for DS who has forgotten his key. Twit. Muuuum can you put a key outside for me? No. I'll be home about 12. Hmmm, I'll let you in. He's arrived and now I'm going to crash out for the night. Cheerio peeps. OH got my car tomorrow. I'm not a happy bunny. And it smells like a carpet shop because he has all his samples in it already when I took Little Lord Fauntleroy to Basingstoke because he missed his train and wouldn't make his connection. Bah humbug to the men in my life! Rant over. Nighty night again! Sweet dreams. I'm going to dream about being Freddy K. Knowing that I want to dream about being in control, I will probably dream about me being a fluffy bunny being chased instead. Had a nice dream about butterflies last night - one was huge! Pwetty butterfwies. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sheilaz Posted July 13, 2009 Share Posted July 13, 2009 Goodnight pwetty bwutterflies! I'm just saving you so you don't post 3 in a row, talking to yourself Koojie. Was going to post after your emoticon earlier, but couldn't find a good one. Sons, eh! Off to count sheep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Morning all After all that exercising last night I went to sleep really quickly! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Same here Chicky, but my legs are aching! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Morning al - thanks Sheila. I was stopping there anyway. Even then I did a bit of washing up before beddies. Funnily enough the washing up has now multiplied like rabbits - where did it come from? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Evening all can we have a night off the exercising? I think I'm too tired...I need a different kind of energy boost Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Went to lazerquest and Pizza Hut with school earlier as a thank-you for being a mentor to the Year 10's. When I got back the first chick was just hatching out of its shell . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Babies are hatching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, excited much? Its our school reward trip tomorrow We're going to Alton Towers I have just decided on an outfit Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Evening all can we have a night off the exercising? I think I'm too tired...I need a different kind of energy boost Can I join you chicky? After all my ranting earlier I need a sugar hit or ten Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 No chocolate for you missy! Not after what you said about my socks Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Awww scwamble, but I wuv you weallly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Fine, here: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Luminous chocolates, my favourites !! Thanks Scramble Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Ooer Sorry about the socks Not fair I need a reward. I want to go to Alton Towers Have fun Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 I thought you were going to say you wanted chocolate You can have some too... And I can sneak you on the bus Just need to be at school for 7:15am. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Be careful Scramble. Make sure your money is somewhere safe. I don't want you to lose it all when you're hanging upside down on the rides Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plum Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Easy where's your school Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 14, 2009 Share Posted July 14, 2009 Can give you the schools website if you like Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...