Christian

i don't feel well

its the theme tune to a BA advert!!!

Thought your OH might work for them as mine does :oops: ,obviously not!!! hehe. So 'high' on lemsip now, not sure what is going on. Enjoy yours!

Oh sorry Christian I didn't get that at all........... :roll: No my OH doesn't work for BA he works for a computer company it just seemed such a coincidence that they were both there at the same time............I hope you start to feel better soon but being sick is not a good sign, it may have been all the christmas choccies, that will teach you ............ :lol:

Hope Shirley wasn't too stressed after laying such a big egg, it may be a double yolker............ :D

Hope all you sickies are feeling right as rain very soon, it's horrible being all snotty and grotty :( I like to watch as many really awful Trisha / Jeremy Kyle et al style chat shows when I'm at home and ill......seeing some of the people that go on these things makes me feel sooooo much better :D (is that really evil? :evil: )

I do have a bit of a sore throat now I think about it.... :idea:

I have just dragged myself around Henley as I had to do some banking.

Now home,have visited & fed the hens,have my dressing gown & toasties on,a mug of Heinz tomato soup ready & am going to curl up & watch "Brokeback Mountain",which I have not seen yet.

I have 2 hours of peace before the girls come home & the evening chores begin,so I am determined to make the most of them & rest to try & get rid of this horrible bug :D

Hi Claire

Thanks for the get well wishes.

I forgot that we had a log delivery today so i have been stacking logs (only to clear the driveway) and haven't had a chance to read them yet!! Will keep you posted though!!

Are you looking for ideas or recipes??

Christian x x x

A general all round mag, Christian, preferably with a nice freebie taped to the front! I bought the Country Kitchen mag the other day, and could easily drown in a sea of old magazine cuttings of recipes!

I think I may end up buying the one which is always at the checkouts, the name currently escapes me(age :oops: ) as it is cheap and I find ones like Good Housekeeping a little arty and fluffy, and expensive! I think I have House Beautiful as well, so got the house and the recipes sorted!

Glad to hear you are well enough to stack logs now :)

Glad to hear you are well enough to stack logs now :)

Well I had too, as its blocking ours and next doors driveway!!!:roll: Really couldn't face doing it, but couldnt let neighbour do it all by himself (we always split a full load as it works out cheaper).

Fire is on and just thumbing through bbc good homes at christmas and ideal homes, they seem quite good

Christian x x x